3 Replies Latest reply: Dec 28, 2013 11:32 AM by iahflyr RSS

Weigh In: End of the Year Polls/Voting

ssindc Platinum 42 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Well, the end of the year seems as good a time as any to close some of these open polls. (You know, it's house-cleaning time, and some of these are getting old....)

So, take a moment and weigh in on any of these before the New Year!!!

Look for new polls after the first of the year!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Weigh In: End of the Year Polls/Voting
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

I have Pollaphobia...sorry

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

erc Platinum

Holy Cow, a poll on polls. The forum's Charles Dickens above speaks for me, however, if I had a request, it would be to keep open the Carry On/Checked Luggage Poll, in case IAHFLYR or I want to continue busting your chops about traveling like Uncle Jed and Jethro .

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Awesome!

I'd be happy to tote Ellie May's trunk around though, just keep Granny away from me.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...