6 Replies Latest reply: Dec 24, 2013 10:24 AM by anadyr RSS

GSS?

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I got a Guest Satisfaction Survey from a recent stay, the first one that I've gotten in a long while.

Has anyone noticed that they come less and less frequently?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: GSS?
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

I'd be interested to hear from others as well, but the short answer is that it depends upon when, where and how often you travel. And I'm not evading the question. There are a number of business rules at play, such as how many surveys you receive in a year, how many surveys a hotel has received and more.

I'll go ahead and add a shameless plug here too - the hotel reviews submitted via the community are another great way to provide public feedback after every stay The specified item was not found.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

Not sure the plug was shameless…..

I find that I get surveys 30-40% of the time after stays.  Shamefully, I take the time to fill them out less than half the time…..

When can we start getting credit, say a hundred thousand points for answering them within five minutes of getting them?

bpelican Platinum 57 Reviews

Lately, I seem to be getting them about 50% of the time and I do take the time to respond.

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

I haven't paid much attention to it till you mentioned it, but I rarely see one of the surveys anymore.  Maybet it's because I quit bothering to fill them out>  Now when I have a really good stay, I let the GM and Marriott corp customer care know about it...same when it's really bad.  When It's just ok,  I take it in stride.

Good advice Husker.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...