0 Replies Latest reply: Dec 22, 2013 2:46 PM by pastrap66 RSS

Airport Shuttle Question Toronto

pastrap66 Gold 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I recently stayed at the Courtyard Marriott-Airport Corporate Centre West in Mississauga with an Escape! Park Here, Fly There rate which includes shuttle service to/from the airport from 7am to 11pm. I ckecked out on December 20th and noticed that the shuttle would not be operational on December 25/26 (I am flying back on the 25th for work). I mentioned this to the front desk and informed them that this is not mentioned anywhere on the Marriott website. In fact, that rate can be booked for a one night stay from December 25-26!! They said they would look into it but never got back to me with a satisfactory solution, other than I could take a cab back to the hotel -- which I believe that the hotel should pay for.

I did get shuttled TO the airport on December 20th but I am left sort of holding the bag for my return flight in a few days. Does anyone have any suggestions about what I should do or how to best handle this? Will it take a letter to customer service after the fact?

Thanks for any help you can provide!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada Courtyard By Marriott Courtyard Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre West

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...