27 Replies Latest reply: Dec 26, 2013 4:44 AM by bpelican RSS

All the best of the season

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

We spent tonight with our next door neighbor--an accomplished musician and arranger, Van Cliburn winner, Broadway regular, and his coterie of good friends from the worlds of medicine, retail, education and research, music, and us. It was a grand time, we sang carols, we ate too much, but we celebrated the season.

For that reason among many others I want to wish every Marriott Rewards Insiders the merriest of Christmases and the Happiest of Holidays at year's end.  Good tidings to all, and to all a good night as the song goes.

Have a great holiday and safe travels throughout 2014!

Roger (Anadyr)

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: All the best of the season
    fschumpert Platinum 22 Reviews

Thanks, Roger, same to you and your family:

http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=2007134554829&source=jl999

Fred

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Thank you Fred!

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Ditto!!!!

Thanks Jasper

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Ditto as well!

Thanks Jerry

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

count me in as well!  We have a wonderful group of people in this online community, and I am thankful for all of you.

Marry Christmas and happy new Year to All

Shoeman

foxglove Silver 3 Reviews

I've truly enjoyed getting involved with the Insiders community this year.  anadyr  Thanks for the wishes of glad tidings; happy holidays to you as well, along with the entire community! Peace.

foxglove

Peace and Love to all foxglove!

tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

Roger,

A very Merry Christmas and happy holiday to you, and all the MI Insiders.  You all truly make this site so special.  May the new year bring you many happy times and travels!

Tim

Same to you good friend!

californian Platinum 37 Reviews

Thanks for posting the Christmas message.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and each Insider

Thanks and same to you

californian Platinum 37 Reviews

The Christmas message: Peace on earth and good will toward men.

pluto77 Alumni Steward Platinum 25 Reviews

Thank you, Roger and everyone for the warm holiday sentiments.  You all have not just made my travel experiences, but life as well, that much nicer!  Merry Christmas to all Insiders (and the fine folks at Marriott).  May your holiday be filled with joy and wonder, and your new year filled with good health and cheer.  And - as always, safe travels.

Thanks and same to you and yours

Sledchick Platinum 9 Reviews

Sounds like it was a wonderful party.  Right back at you with good wishes!  My life has been enhanced by joining MRI almost a year ago and ditto what everyone else said (I can't say it any better).  Safe travels to all!

politicalman Gold 3 Reviews

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.  May the holiday season find you with peace, joy, and many good trips!

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

A very Merry Christmas to you and the family anadyr. and to all the MI gang including our hosts NathalieF, merb and The specified item was not found.  it's been a great 2013, with many memories.

My family and I wish all of you a most wonderful holiday season while keeping in mind the real reason of Christmas.

May 2014, be splendid for all and safe travels.

IAHFLYR

For sure, and same to you all!

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Thank you and the warmest wishes to you an yours

gm1 Gold 1 Reviews

I would also like to wish all of the Insiders a very Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year!

bpelican Platinum 57 Reviews

Thanks, Roger.  A very Merry Christmas to you and your family with wishes for a Happy New Year in 2014.  I enjoy your posts and writing immensely.

Rich (bpelican)

Thank you Rich and same to you as well.  Happy 2014 to everyone!!!!

Sledchick Platinum 9 Reviews

And yet another reason I'm happy to be a Marriott Insider -- I just had to cancel our reservation for tonight in CT and yesterday was the deadline for no penalty; I called the property directly and asked for them to waive the fee and they did!  I don't think a year ago (before I joined MRI) I would have had the gumption to "call and ask" as so many of you recommend.  Merry Christmas to all!

bpelican Platinum 57 Reviews

Good to hear about an example of Marriott Customer Service at its best.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...