Archived Content:

This content may no longer be relevant and is available for reference only. Visit Archive FAQs for more details.

5 Replies Latest reply: Dec 23, 2013 3:28 PM by madmax RSS

Community maintenance on 12/23/13

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate
Currently Being Moderated

Good morning Insiders - if you experienced an error or issue accessing the community earlier this morning, it was not your browser, your internet settings or you... we did have a period of unscheduled maintenance this morning. Since maintenance activities normally make the site inaccessible, we will normally alert the community to the upcoming downtime, so we apologize for not providing that notice with this unscheduled work and we appreciate your patience and cooperation.

Watch for a notification today on a maintenance release scheduled for 8pm EST tonight.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Community maintenance on 12/23/13
    madmax Gold 7 Reviews

thanks for letting us know it was a community downtime. I was without power most of the weekend so I am glad to hear this is nothing related to that. I appreciate it. Merry Christmas!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

You bet and I'm glad the lights are back on. That's never fun!

A few lingering bugs remain (like a blank inbox and activity feed) but thank you in advance for your patience as we fully restore those. I don't expect any further restarts of the community to be necessary but I will do everything I can to keep you informed.

Looks like we're back up and running folks.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...