8 Replies Latest reply: Dec 18, 2013 5:19 PM by nuhusker RSS

Tehama GC at Christmas

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

DSCN1486.JPG

Yes I hobnob with the rich and famous!

DSCN1482.JPG

Carmel

A little smoky today from the Big Sur fire.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Carmel, California, USA
  • Re: Tehama GC at Christmas
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

But did you play and lose to your daughter?

Great pictures!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Ha, no I was playing with a PGA pro and he let me win!  His name was       !

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

His name that day was "Loser" since you won!

We were playing a thousand a hole, so I could afford to buy him lunch and a beer

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

Cool.  I've never heard of this course. 

Tehama was purchased by Clint a while back from a rancher. The rancher had bought it from the heirs of David Jacks, (Monterey Jacks), who had purchased it from the Spanish/Mexican land grants.  So in three plus centuries there were only four owners on the deed!!! Clint spend 500K to have a huge live oak removed and relocated for a fairway. There are 18 holes and very seldom  more than two foursomes on the course.  Here is the web site- they are now selling homesites there.  http://www.tehamagolfclub.com/

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...