21 Replies Latest reply: Dec 17, 2013 9:01 AM by bpelican RSS

Now I know where I stand

profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Just got this message after a post:

You do not have permission to post in this forum.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Now I know where I stand
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Professor,

Could you send an direct email?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

What was the posting forum?

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Oh that's a generic message and not nothing personal. I could provide a more specific answer if I knew what steps lead up to it, meaning what type of content you wanted to create and where in the community.

I have never seen this message before, Andy--was it always there in the system?

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

Prof

Maybe the NSA has been monitoring your posts and finally broke the coded messages you have been sending to your comrades………….

pluto77 Alumni Steward Gold 25 Reviews

Ha ha.   Insiders forum is just a bit messed up sometimes. I posted a longish reply to your TSA post, and Insiders toasted it. I put a lot of work into it, too!  I'll try again later when I'm not on the iPad.

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Insiders at times seems like I'm working for the government again.

erc Platinum

When was the last time you saw Andy use a double negative "not nothing personal" ? I'm telling you, it's either code or he's become a pod, we're doomed!

Like never not really never ERC

erc Platinum

As the pod (until Marriott upgrades to the newer model) would say, "We Insiders is doomed".

But we are also groomed?

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Might that we's groomed for doom?

The gloom in doom stays mostly in the un-upgraded room, as it were!

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

My fault for typing quickly but let me clarify, the message was nothing personal. The message is not new to the system and likely based on permissions or maybe being signed out, but without knowing what happened in this case, the message should by far be the exception.

erc Platinum

The manager doth protests too much methinks. Andy only drives quickly, seldom if ever, does he type too quickly. I'm telling you, just like Soylent Green was people, the CM is a pod .

Heading out to Diamond Head (so IAH doesn't call me a wimp anymore) to clear my head from consumption of mass quantities Conehead style of Kona Brewing's Big Wave Golden Ale (mmm, tasty). Until then, I'm willing to trust him - but as Geena Davis once said, "be afraid, be very afraid". Aloha

ps- his name's probably not Andy anymore, but Android 1000

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

erc!

What time is it out there when doing these posts? About 4 AM or so? You are an early riser!...or is that head clock on east coast time?

No matters mate....just enjoy! Wish I was there !

erc Platinum

As Chicago sang (for my cultural pal bejacob) does anybody really know what time it is?  As you can tell from my posts, it's apparently half past wacky (although I do love NFL at 8 am!  I'm trying to keep up with Jimmy Buffet (he's even older than me). Perhaps this will help me sleep on my flight home. Wish you were here also. Aloha.

Take two aspirin and call me in the morning.

profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews

I forget the gist of the comment, but it was about two lines long, no photos, no copyright and no expletives...

Hey it is good enough for government work--just ask HHS

bpelican Platinum 57 Reviews

I've noticed that sometimes my IPad does strange things on this site.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...