1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 12, 2013 11:13 AM by fschumpert RSS

Shocking at the lack of individualized customer service for a Platinum Premier Member...

RaiderAlan Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I'm a Platinum Premier Member with over 1,200 stays at Marriott.  That's over 4 years of my life in a Marriott hotel.  Now, I have a change in job status where I have joined an early stage medical device company in the Bay Area.  I have unique needs during a six month transition period.  And, I can't even get a name, phone #, or email to talk to anyone at Marriott to determine if they can meet my needs during this period.  It's unfortunate as I will be staying in hotels approximately 60 nights over the next 4-5 months.

If anyone knows a corporate Marriott person that actually cares, I welcome that contact information.

Thank you,

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Shocking at the lack of individualized customer service for a Platinum Premier Member...
    fschumpert Platinum 22 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

Sorry to hear about your problem. My primary contact with Marriott is via internet, but I just a few minutes ago called the 800 customer service number, gave them my 4-digit pass code, and talked with personnel, who answered my questions, which were not available on the Marriott site.

Fred

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...