3 Replies Latest reply: Dec 14, 2013 9:30 AM by anadyr RSS

Best hotel near CA

vin_rewards Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Hi Guys,

I am looking for the best hotel to take my girlfriend near CA .I stay in Orange County so i have pretty much tried all hotels near long beach and san diego.

I can fly i required but the place must be near CA . Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks,

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Best hotel near CA
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

vin,

You may want to consider The Renaissance in Long Beach.  Plenty of interesting activities and place nearby!

Likewise, if you go to San Diego, The Marriott Marina is a wonderful hotel and plenty to see and do nearby as well!

Good luck and welcome to MRI!  Hope you will have more questions and share your travel experiences with all of us!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

feiney Platinum

If San Diego is a good choice I highly recommend the Marriott Resort on Coronado Island.  Beautiful location, tons of flamingos.  You have good places you can walk to and a great view of the bridge and downtown.

Up in LA I highly recommend the JW Marriott Le Merigot.  Definitely one of the most pampered Marriott experiences I have ever had. I didn't want to leave the hotel.  Santa Monica Hotels Near the Beach | JW Marriott Santa Monica Le Merigot

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

LA Live?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...