10 Replies Latest reply: Dec 14, 2013 7:46 AM by iahflyr RSS

Light Show 2103

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

DSCN1435.JPG

Here's the Anadyr Christmas Display for 2013--I have toned down the volume this year after three "cease and desist" orders from the FAA--we're on the Vandenberg missile launch axis and flight path for Monterey International Airport (and the private and busier, "Million Air.") Almost all LED's including the snowflake in the front which, like a mirror ball, does fancy things.

I did get a thank you note from  the electric utility, BTW

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Monterey, California, USA
  • Re: Light Show 2103
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

anadyr,

Very beautiful!

Merry Christmas to your family and you!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Sledchick Platinum 9 Reviews

Nice!  Thanks for sharing your Christmas spirit with us.  Shall I post a picture of our blow-up hippopotamus?  He's awfully cute...  Don't forget I have a 10 year-old boy in the house so we're still allowed to do one cheesy thing amongst all the classy decorations here in NH.

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

sledchick,

Show us your hippo!

Merry Christmas to your family!

Okay folks, I've been off MRI for a few days as some family business came up and I had to leave town.  I just went out and took a photo of this cute guy just for all of you!  I think the top of his hat didn't make it into the frame but you get the idea:DSCF3244.JPG

Please do!

I neglected to mention that I was actually grilling at the time I took the photo, about 4 lbs. of blade steaks and sirloin tips.  The Jerrycoin "medicine" comes later, after the hockey carpool.  But you will be glad to know that today the local Hannaford's supermarket had a discounted shopping cart with wine 50% or lower in it, and I bought it ALL.  So the party is in NH if anyone is up this way...  Merry Christmas!

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

On my way!  Love the picture even with the top of the hat not showing.

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

A beautiful Christmas display of lights. 

The only time the FAA actually cares about the lights are when Clark Griswold gets started!

Merry Christmas to all.

I did take down the slid looking radar display at the request of the folks at NRO

Amazing, or should I say kupaianah?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...