9 Replies Latest reply: Dec 28, 2013 2:27 PM by shoeman1000 RSS

Are you getting ready for New Years Eve?

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Here is my wife and I New Year's 2013. My wife and I had VIP Passes and had full access to Time's Square and NBC's Green Room at the Marriott Marquis. It was an experience that we will never forget! What is your most memorable New Year's Eve experience?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
New York, New York, USA
  • Re: Are you getting ready for New Years Eve?
    erc Platinum

First off, if this is the real jasper and you're diving back in, say hey, WELCOME BACK!

Second, if this is the return (and not some misprint of a cyber zombie) I've just received an early Christmas gift, because I'm interested in hearing all about your Baltic Sea cruise and excursion to St. Petersburg.

Third, my most memorable New Year's Eve was in Laguna Beach where my wife and I and several colleagues celebrated a closing of a significant deal that lead to the n'er do well lifestyle I am now able to lead - yeehaw!

Welcome back pal

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

When I get a chance, I will post some of my videos of my Baltic Trip assuming they are not deleted for copyright reasons!!!

erc Platinum

That's great, looking forward to it - going this spring and booking excursions next month. Thanks.

sg1974 Gold

Jasper,

Welcome back!

I also look forward to seeing your Baltic trip information.

We had an enjoyable New Years eve in New Orleans a few years back.

razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews

Hi, Jasper.  Did you miss us?

New Years Eve is only a few days away. Insiders, have a safe and Happy New Year!!!

politicalman Gold 3 Reviews

In Alabama we do shoe burning!--River's Edge Media | The Shoe Burnin'

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...