9 Replies Latest reply: Dec 10, 2013 10:11 AM by iahflyr RSS

lifetime gold

thomas1999 Gold
Currently Being Moderated

How do I find out how many lifetime points I have and how many are needed for lifetime gold status?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: lifetime gold
    erc Platinum

Must call Marriott Rewards for lifetime points - 1-801-468-4000.

Gold requires 500 nights and 1.6 million points.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

Nice!!

erc Platinum

Ok hoss, it's all yours. I'm now starting to juggle travel plans to get out to kharada - aloha.

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Juggle, did the storm mess them all up for you guys?  I sure hope not.......don't forget, IAH is wide open but then you have to fly your Silver Premier airline.

erc Platinum

Scrambling to book hotel near airport (jammed pack as you might imagine) to get good jump on tomorrow's anticipated ice/snow storm. I'm all set with my Silver Card in my holster    

Best of luck, just remember you won't need all those bulky clothes so be sure to put on those shorts and Hawaiian shirt, flip flops and sunglasses!  You'll only be cold until you land in HNL.

erc Platinum

That's exactly what I'm doing (so I'll be freezing going to the hotel tonight!). kharada has already taught me that flip flops are known as 'slippers' on the island. Look at me Hula boy!     Aloha

ps- reasonable facsimile of me after a week of luau's and kharada's restaurant recommendations

LOL.....enjoy the slippers and more.

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

thomas,

You'll need to call Marriott Rewards customer service for your lifetime points total. It's not available in your online account data. They are very nice when called and can hook you up quickly. You should have a phone number on the back of your card.

The lifetime points and nights needed for Lifetime Gold are,  1,600,000 points and 500 nights. Platinum is 2,000,000 pts and 750 nights.  You've blown by Silver if you have 1,200,000 points and 250 nights.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...