1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 9, 2013 9:57 AM by erc RSS

Best category 5 property in Arlington, VA?

bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I see a few category 5 (or lower) properties near Reagan National Airport (Courtyard Arlington Crystal City, Renaissance Arlington Capital View, and Residence Inn Arlington Capital View).

I have a few promo certificates (cat 1-5) to burn that might otherwise expire and this seems a good place to do it. One last criteria. I want to be near the Hyatt Crystal City (the site of a conference I plan to attend).

Which property is the best choice?

Or would I be better off staying elsewhere and taking the Metro?

I'm looking forward to the expert opinions of Insiders.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Arlington, Virginia, USA Courtyard By Marriott Courtyard Arlington Crystal City/Reagan National Airport
Arlington, Virginia, USA Residence Inn By Marriott Residence Inn Arlington Capital View
Arlington, Virginia, USA Renaissance Hotels Renaissance Arlington Capital View Hotel
  • Re: Best category 5 property in Arlington, VA?
    erc Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated

As a breakfast guy, I pass on the Courtyard. The Ren offers buffet breakfast on weekends and of course Concierge during the week and actually has nice sized rooms. The Residence Inn (which btw is a cat.4 - in case you have any of those hanging around) is neighbors to the Ren and allows you to pick the room type with your award, whereas if you paid, you would pay extra for different types. Don't forget the Residence Inn Pentagon City, which is my favorite of the three. The Ren and other Res. Inn are closer to the airport, the Pentagon City Residence Inn is closer to the mall, they're about equidistant to Metro stops and all have free shuttles to Reagan National Airport.  Bottom line; in my opinion, based on what interests you, any of the three would be a nice stay. Enjoy

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...