5 Replies Latest reply: Dec 23, 2013 11:34 AM by impresario07 RSS

Credit Card 70000 vs. 50000

tj940 Silver
Currently Being Moderated

Has anyone else had the issue of receiving the email that said you would get 70,000 points after spending a $1,000.00 and then only received 50,000 points?  If so where can you email to get it resolved?

Thanks

TJ

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Credit Card 70000 vs. 50000
    bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

The usual bonus offered for signing up is 50,000 points. Once in a while the offer is upped to 70,000. I waited for the higher bonus before I signed up and got the full 70,000 after meeting the spending requirement.

This would probably be a question best directed to Chase, but a call to the Marriott Rewards customer service couldn't hurt. I'd make a phone call rather than email as you'll probably get it resolved faster.

Good Luck!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

saxwizerd45 Silver

I had the same issue within the last week and sent a nice message to Chase customer service through the Chase Secure Message center asking for a bump from 50,000 to 70,000. They responded today notifying me that they would honor my request for a bump from 50,000 to 70,000 points and I would simply need to call once I hit the minimum spend and they would add an additional 20,000 points to my signup bonus.

Just ask nicely! :-)

waltercat Silver

Glad to hear. I just got my card and will contact them as per your recommendation. Thanks!

saxwizerd45 Silver

I should mention that I took a screenshot of my Marriott account page showing the 70,000 offer and submitted that along with the message.

impresario07 Platinum 4 Reviews

I had the same exchange with a service rep. I sent in one message to the "contact us" and stated my issue and it was fixed quickly and hassle-free!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...