3 Replies Latest reply: Dec 6, 2013 11:57 AM by madmax RSS

How's your work environment?

erc Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I posted this on the Washingtonian's 50 Great Places to Work post yesterday at lunchtime and crowds gathered, the switchboards were jammed, and the web site crashed, as a grand total of three people saw it. Now, just in case anyone was interested (and if they're not - that's cool also) here's a re-post with the above Attention Grabbing Headline.

It's posted as a question, because the cyberking says, "this encourages people to answer for points and helps you track answers", really, how?  (let me know if you want points and I'll mark your answer as correct or helpful - of course, those with gift card bribes will no doubt move up the food chain, just sayin' )       Have at it.....or not

I just saw on CNBC Robert Hohman, former CEO of Hotwire and co-founder of Glassdoor Companies & Reviews | Glassdoor which is somewhat like a TripAdvisor for workplace environments. Marriott comes out pretty strong   Marriott Reviews | Glassdoor

It's an interesting site, and folks might want to look up their company

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: How's your work environment?
    politicalman Gold 3 Reviews

Great question. Some people will have trouble answering because of their companies (many of whom subscribe to services that monitor the internet to polish their image.)  I teach at a small college and it is a great place to work but most of us control our own classrooms so I have the best job in the world.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

I checked out SRI and found that the reviews were universally positive, something with which I would concur, so thanks for the tip.

madmax Gold 7 Reviews

My company is family owned business so would not be on the review list, but I can vouch for it as a great place to work...excellent non-turnover rate, great environment, ran on Christian principles.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...