1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 9, 2013 1:16 PM by iahflyr RSS

Maui  Foodies

razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Leoda's Kitchen and Pie Shop is found just outside of Lahaina at 820 Olowalu Village Road (just off the Honoapiilani Hwy--the road to Lahaina).  It is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and of course, pies, 7 days a week. They also sell homemade bread.  We stopped for breakfast one morning and again for an afternoon slice of pie (but my husband decided he had to try the club sandwich, too).  We really enjoyed everything we tried and wished we had time to stop there again.

Bacon & Egg Sandwich--This is certainly shareable, especially if you want to try the savory biscuit made with herbs and cheddar cheese and about the size of a small plate!  Unfortunately, we did not get a picture of the biscuit.  It was gone before we thought about taking a picture.

leoda's breakfast.jpg

MacNut Chocolate Praline Pie--This is the large pie and certainly shareable because it is so rich; however, it was so good I did not want to share it.

leoda's pie.jpg

Club Sandwich--This is also shareable, especially if you want to share a pie.

leoda's club sandwich.jpg

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Maui, Hawaii, USA
  • Re: Maui  Foodies
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

Great pictures.......but I'll have the club all to myself as we are not big pie fans.  Thanks sharing.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...