2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 28, 2013 2:09 PM by anadyr RSS

Pan Am Wordpass, aKa "FT" program

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Here's a pin that Pan Am folks wore to promote the World Pass/FT program, of which I was a charter member.

Pan Am Promotional Pins - Mozilla Firefox 11282013 104938 AM.bmp.jpg

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
  • Re: Pan Am Wordpass, aKa "FT" program
    lakersfan Platinum 20 Reviews

But, what was it????

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Pan Am Wordpass, aKa "FT" program
      Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

FT was a Frequent Flier program, one that started as "Federal Traveler," since Pan Am was the airline of choice for government travel. I got my first FT bag tag in the late 1970s en route to Europe, and it got me into the Clipper Club (at no charge) and a seat in what was called "Clipper Class," aka Business Class on one of the Pan Am jumbo jets.  When it became Frequent Traveler, (FT) it seemed less generous at least to me.  However, I have never had a bad experience in Pan Am, and wish they were back!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...