1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 2, 2013 7:40 AM by laurac RSS

Excellent Reservations Agent

robertjohnson Member
Currently Being Moderated

I have had the pleasure of speaking with Treasure.  Treasure is located in the San Antonio reservations office.  I called in needing help, figured it would be easier to call in than to book everything online. 

I had a very "tricky" reservation.   You see my wife and I are flying into Germany to pick up a BMW that I custom ordered.  We are going to pick it up and drive through multiple countries and "see and do".  Then return the car to a shipping dock for our flight home. 

Treasure and I stayed on the line for well over an hour and she made me 8 reservations.  Two to three nights in each city.  She was so helpful in providing information about the different destinations along our routes.  I personally would love to find out how I can have Treasure take care of me for all of my travels within Marriott. 

She truly is an asset to the organization, loves what she does, and personifies the underlying philosophy behind Marriotts Spirit to Serve! 

Bob and Ingrid Johnson

• Re: Excellent Reservations Agent
    laurac Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated

Greetings, robertjohnson, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Best,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...