2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 2, 2014 1:06 AM by spreadsheet RSS

Kenwood House, London

sg1974 Gold
Currently Being Moderated

A nice spot to visit if you have an upcoming trip to London.

We visited a few years ago just before it was closed for refurbishment.

Kenwood | English Heritage

A few other refurbished houses to visit are listed here also:

Kenwood House reopens in London: first look inside - Telegraph

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
London, England
  • Re: Kenwood House, London
    spreadsheet Platinum 2 Reviews

Having discussion with spouse. Is staying 5 nights at a London Marriott, just to get the free 5th night on points,  excessive? Or do you recommend travelling around a little more and staying at other Marriotts?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Kenwood House, London
      sg1974 Gold

What are your travel plans? 5 nights in total in London area? If so then I would be staying at the same hotel as there are more than enough things for you to do.

Then If you want to travel to other places for example then it is easy day trips by train to Windsor Castle, Hampton Court Palace, Canterbury & Leeds Castle, Bus trip to Stratford and Cotswolds. These are just a few ideas.

Let me know the length of your trip and your thoughts and I can give you my opinion.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...