4 Replies Latest reply: Nov 27, 2013 10:30 AM by ks77 RSS

My Marriott Voice

ks77 Gold 23 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Just an FYI to all the MI members out there....I was selected for the My Marriott Voice surveys. I just took my first one and it was in regards to the mobile app. The questions revolved around the way the room types were presented on the app and I am guessing on the website. They were mainly asking if the current look (picking general room type) or picking the actual room itself based on the floor plan of the building. As in you can pick the King room on the 4th floor next to the corner. I think that would be awesome if you can basically pull up a building floorplan and pick the actual room you want. I just thought I would let everyone know that this is something that is being explored and I am anxious to see what develops.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: My Marriott Voice
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

I'd love a chance to take that survey as well.  I would gladly pay more cash/points to select the room when making a reservation.  We have a few spots where we have a special room we enjoy so much for the view, room type, special occasion, etc., that it would be a great addition.

Thanks for the post.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

madmax Gold 7 Reviews

wow ks77 this is good news indeed. I can see where that could come in mighty handy even if you haven't been to the hotel before.

That is cool that you are getting to engage in surveys regarding possible additions/changes to the whole scheme of things in Marriott land. I know you will keep all of the MI great suggestions in mind and add them when you can. Have fun surveying...

shashack Platinum 4 Reviews

That would be a true "value addition" to the program and site.

bpelican Platinum 57 Reviews

Thanks for the heads up.  As you mentioned, this would be an awesome capability.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...