2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 25, 2013 2:07 PM by jerrycoin RSS

Mega-kudos for Joseph Z. at the Paris Marriott Champs-Elysees!

hsl1947 Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

This past October, my wife and I spent a week at the Paris Marriott Champs-Elysees, which is a great base for visiting Paris as it is on the No. 1 Metro line to which most of the other Metro and RER lines are connected.  On our second evening there, we met Joseph Z., the lead bar tender at the lobby bar in the hotel.  Joseph's friendly, humorous, and engaging manner made us feel right at home and added immensely to our stay at the hotel, and his suggestions on places we should go to were "spot on."  Indeed, after a full day of sight seeing or visiting a one of Paris' outstanding museums we looked forward to having a relaxing beverage and snack served by Joseph and the other lobby bar's associates.  In fact, we so much enjoyed talking to Joseph that during the final days of the our week in Paris we opted to have our dinners in the lobby bar rather than venture out to one of Paris' many gourmet restaurants.  And it was readily apparent that all elements of the international clientele of the hotel enjoyed interacting with Joseph, and that Joseph equally enjoyed serving them.  Joseph Z. should be commended for his service to Paris Marriott Champs-Elysees and its guests.   

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Champs-Elysees, Paris, France
  • Re: Mega-kudos for Joseph Z. at the Paris Marriott Champs-Elysees!
    laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, hsl1947, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Best,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Mega-kudos for Joseph Z. at the Paris Marriott Champs-Elysees!
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

hsl1947,

Great report on Joseph!

Likewise, my experiences with the lobby bar and staff were just wonderful!  I don't know if I met Joseph, but everyone was very service orientated.  The food was also very good!  Can't wait to get back!

KIF_0965.JPG

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...