3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 27, 2013 1:00 PM by anadyr RSS

Milepoint offers Hilton Gold Status & 1,000 United Miles for $50

vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 21 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

A few days ago I got an email from the Freddie Awards with the following special offer from their main sponsor Milepoint.

milepoint.JPG

I'm curious as to what other Insiders think of this offer.  I rarely stay at Hilton properties but do on occasion if there are no Marriott's in the area.  It's my understanding that Gold Members at Hilton are not guaranteed lounge access and that many Hilton properties do not have lounges to begin with.  I guess the free internet at Hilton and 1,000 United miles could be useful although I personally wouldn't stay at Hilton enough to justify the $50 expense.

For those interested in looking further into the offer can visit this link:  http://milepoint.com/premium/p2/

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Milepoint offers Hilton Gold Status & 1,000 United Miles for $50
    erc Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated

Man, you're on a roll this week. Thanks for sharing. I say, since the United miles would cost @$37 (not that you would buy at that price) give it a try and report back to us (I think the IRS allows you to write off all Insider research). See if they'll waive the $50 for your vote, this is America, afterall .

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...