7 Replies Latest reply: Nov 25, 2013 3:34 PM by bpelican RSS

Insider Existential Experience

erc Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Well, we survived Baseball Stories       and Hotel Reviews 

Can we make it through streaming videos? Good luck Andy, NathalieF these folks look like the real deal (100 posts but only one participation credit).

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Insider Existential Experience
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

'morning erc - there have been a few attempts made at spamming this site and others with various links to streaming videos in recent days, but we're on it and have subsequently removed the banned posts from the site. Feel free to reach out to merb, The specified item was not found. or myself if you ever see something questionable.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

erc Platinum

Before I saw your post, I looked and they were all gone and I started thinking, hey... maybe I was the only one who got all that stuff and Marriott's trying to freeze me out .  But when writing my follow up, I saw your reply and my paranoia is gone....for now.  Like Jack Byrnes (and just as wacky), I've got my eye on you. 

Thanks for the prompt response.

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

You were not alone erc I saw them all, but didn't want to wake up Andy so early......then true to form I totally forgot about it.  Nice to see these type of posts getting fast attention and put them in the correct file.

bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

I was wondering about those "bookmark" posts too. Glad to hear that action was taken quickly. Far worse than the overload of hotel reviews. Thanks for fixing the issue and letting us know what do if something similar happens again.

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

Is there a way to "Report Abuse" without opening the posting? I'm always worried that if I open one of these spam posts, I'll cause the world to come to a crashing end. I know once opened, I can flag for abuse, but can it be done without clicking on the post?

foxglove Silver 3 Reviews

I was just relieved to know that it wasn't Marriott pandering to Gen X, Y, and millennial zombiephiles. I thought, "What's next? Watch all CeeLo Green's greatest 'Discovery Doors' moments on streaming video?"  

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...