5 Replies Latest reply: Nov 24, 2013 12:32 PM by erc RSS

How long does status last?

jlbarone3 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Hello. I'm kind of new to Marriott rewards, so I apologize if this question has been asked before (I couldn't find an answer here or on the MR website).

Let's say I hit Gold status in July 2014. When does that expire? July 2015 (so it's good for one year), or December 2015 (expires at a predetermined end-of-year time, kind of like airline status)? Thanks!

John

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: How long does status last?
    painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

John,

If you get the 50 nghts for Gold in July, 2014...you'll hold the status thru the end of 2015. Actually, I think the card that is  sent will have an expiration of of Feb, 2016.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

lakersfan Platinum 20 Reviews

Whatever status you earn in one year:

1. becomes almost immediately effective

2. is effective until the end of February the the 2nd year out.  Eg. earn gold in July 2013 gold status for this qualificaiton would run through the end of February 2015.

Does this answer your question?

jlbarone3 Platinum

Yes it does. Thank you!

erc Platinum

ha! that'll teach you (who knows this stuff inside out) to say 'think' .  Eagles have bye, Redskins monday night (and dead anyway) Boys/Giants afternoon game - nothing to do, but bust your chops . Have a nice day.

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

Hop on the the Josh McCown pain train, buddy. The Bears need to take down those pesky Rams from Jerrycointown.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...