0 Replies Latest reply: Apr 23, 2012 2:34 PM by luzceltm RSS

NEW YORK

luzceltm Silver
Currently Being Moderated

i have stayed in new york for 3 years when i was doing my residency. i'd say i'd go back anytime to visit.  it's a perennial tourist spot.  during my stay i was enriched culturally.  i was going to broadway shows almost every week. i was going to the opera and the ballet as i had a subscription.  and mind you, that was on a "student's budget".   you just have to know where to find great deals.  art is everywhere:  in the streets, on the sidewalk, on the buildings, in the subway.  my most memorable experience was down in the subway when a female singer was being accompanied by a keyboardist at the opposite end of the platform.  it is also a great place to be if you're gastronomically adventurous.  i suggest hop kee for chinese; turkuaz for turkish (complete with belly dancer); baluchi's for indian;  kum gang san for korean; and, saigon grill for vietnamese.  these are just a few.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...