8 Replies Latest reply: Nov 21, 2013 7:48 PM by iahflyr RSS

Lifetime points

onedale Platinum 16 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

How/where do I find total lifetime points earned?

Thanks,

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Lifetime points
    erc Platinum

For lifetime points you must actually call Marriott Rewards and ask, they'll look it up and tell you.

Since you're platinum, 800-321- 7396 ( Rewards customer support) should work (if not, they'll transfer you).

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

onedale Platinum 16 Reviews

I just assumed it would be in my profile somewhere and I couldn't find it.

Thank you

erc Platinum

Well, sadly as is sometimes the case in several Rewards issues, it's not as easy as we all think it should be (MegaBonus, points posting etc). I was heading out the door or I would have gone further in my previous post. Tarheel has some good info and it would be a problem solver if all the reservations agents had the info, but it's somewhat luck of the draw. Some agents have the info, others don't (I believe some do double duty - reservations and rewards and they are the ones with the info).

Even the number I gave you only leads you to a robot (don't mess with him, just keep repeating "agent") who doesn't know squat about lifetime points (I believe he was the one in charge of the Bistro concept ). And, of course, you can only reach a rewards human Monday through Friday 6:15 am to 7:00 pm Mountain Time (this is where tarheel's info is valuable, if you feel lucky, you can try your luck with reservations, who are 24/7 and you may get a winner!).

Yes, a bit tongue in cheek on my part, but I'm often surprised how such a simple thing can become a chore and I was feeling guilty about my answer during dinner (and when you thanked me, I really felt like I had lead your into the alley of gloom)  thus my follow up. As rewards perks decline, I am finding that lifetime status does have it benefits - you won't have to worry anymore about nights, rollovers, or points . Good luck.

tarheel27 Platinum

You can also call reservations, they have recently been given access to this info.

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

All I know is anyone who has tarheel as a screen name is OK in my book!!!!!!    

tarheel27 Platinum

GO HEELS!

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

They sure tossed a stinker out there against Belmont.

shashack Platinum 4 Reviews

The addition of lifetime points to our on line profile or account balance certainly appears to be an easy solution and a value add to the site.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...