3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 17, 2013 9:37 PM by bpelican RSS

CL CHARGES

onedale Platinum 16 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

In Asia staying at Marriott with a CL, there is always complimentary alcohol,  I recently stayed at two Marriotts with CL's in Detroit/Southfield and Schaumburg ill both had charges for alcohol.   Is this a common practice for CL's in the USA?  I am platinum elite if that matters

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: CL CHARGES
    bpelican Platinum 57 Reviews

Yes, it is generally the rule in the US CLs that you pay for any alcoholic beverage.  Doesn't matter what your status is.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

dmcannon Platinum 4 Reviews

Yes, most concierge lounges have honor bars, whether you are platinum or the guest of a gold member. You might also consider a tip, especially if the concierge is helpful.

bpelican Platinum 57 Reviews

You make a good point about tipping the concierge.  I normally tip at the end of my stay unless the concierge is a zombie.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...