2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 17, 2013 8:59 AM by onedale RSS

CL CHARGES

onedale Platinum 16 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

In Asia staying at Marriott with a CL, there is always complimentary alcohol,  I recently stayed at two Marriotts with CL's in Detroit/Southfield and Schaumburg ill both had charges for alcohol.   Is this a common practice for CL's in the USA?  I am platinum elite if that mat

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: CL CHARGES
    painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

Yes onedale, it is common practice for the CLs in the U.S. to charge for alcohol.  Quite often it's the honor system, you keep track of what you consume, then fill out a slip. I certainly prefer the complimentary offerings in Asia.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: CL CHARGES
      onedale Platinum 16 Reviews

When they charge I feel like I am flying economy not first class.  In the Schaumburg Marriott,  because the WIFI wasn't working I went to the front desk and was given two vouchers for drinks at the bar.   Which is one more drink then I wanted for free in the CL.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...