1 Reply Latest reply: Nov 18, 2013 7:53 AM by laurac RSS

SPIRIT TO SERVE AWARD

tawanna Member
Currently Being Moderated

Good morning. I would like to nominate Tavar J. at New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge for the Spirit to Serve award. He was very personable, helpful, and accommodating. Throughout the event that we held there on October 29th and 30th, he came down several times to check on how things were going or if we needed anything. Whenever i requested something, he did it without hesitation. I have done several of these kinds of events and can't begin to tell you how very satisfied we were with the professionalism and courtesy of Tavar and the Banquet Team there.

Thank you very much for everything!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: SPIRIT TO SERVE AWARD
    laurac Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated

Greetings, tawanna, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Best,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...