3 Replies Latest reply: Jun 2, 2014 2:40 PM by vickisocal RSS

HOW TO: Redeem MegaBonus 2013 free night

alita88 Member 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I got the email confirming my one free night. How do I book online & redeem this one free night?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: HOW TO: Redeem MegaBonus 2013 free night
    johnl Marriott Associate Gold

You may check for rewards redemption availability by accessing MarriottRewards.com.  Log into your account online by entering your Marriott Rewards account number, or the e-mail address on file, and your password.  Please look to the left of "My Account" and select "find & reserve."  Complete the information and be sure to select "Use Rewards points - NEW!"  Please click on the red "Find" button.

All available hotels will be listed, along with their category number, the paid rate and the number of points required, under the column "Reward Type."  Be sure to limit your selection to hotels within the category range of your free night reward.  Please click on the red "VIEW RATES" button to proceed.

You have reached Step 1 "Choose dates, room and rates."  Please make your selection from the choices provided under the tab labeled "Redeem Points" by clicking on the circle to the left of the number of points required.  Please confirm your room preferences and click on the red "Continue" button to proceed.

You have reached Step 2 "Enter guest information."  The first option under "Credit Card information" is labeled "Select e-certificate(s) for your reservation."  Your unused promotional certificate will be viewable through it's expiration date  Your stay must be completed on or before that date. 

Select the box to apply it toward your reservation and proceed through the remaining steps.

If you prefer, please call our Reservations office for assistance.  You may locate your area's Reservation office online at:

http://www.marriott.com/reservation/worldnum.mi

Once your redemption reservation is completed, you will only need to provide your account number upon check-in.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

richca Silver

Hi, is there an updated version of these instructions that matches the current www.marriott.com website?  I tried following these and it seems like the has been significantly redesigned since they were written.

Thanks!

vickisocal Platinum

It is very simple. Book a single night on points and when you get to the point of confirming the reservation it will ask if you want to use your cert.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...