3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 8, 2013 9:37 AM by iahflyr RSS

Roast Duck?

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Well far be it for me to gloat but the Stanford Cardinal seemed to have few problems with the Canards of Oregon, allowing them to see the goal line for a while but not cross it.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Roast Duck?
    erc Platinum

Woke up early for that non-gloat didn't you? I'm sure joshm values your input and will pass along your feedback to the team. It should have the same effect as using rewards points for suites and two bedrooms .

Sorry jm, I was pulling for your Ducks (as I have for the past three years, only to have my dreams of an offensive powerhouse going all the way burst). As I wrote you earlier this month, those doggone California teams seem to always ruin the plan.

Go Baylor Bears!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Well ERC I never sleep when there's a chance to comment on Insiders.  Now the vaunted university that was the site of the filming of Animal House at least no one can take that away from the U of O.

And, given the excellent weather in Eugene, it never varies, the Disney themed mascot is very appropriate.  But those Miley Cyrus-inspired uniforms are getting a tad tedious, and when dirty, they look even better.

The farm rules, the Duck slinks off, and so it goes again.

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

I watched in total amazement, a complete Cardinal smashing a Duck......then I got to watch a Laker (lakersfan) hack a Howard to win in yet another amazing fashion. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...