3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 6, 2013 10:44 AM by erc RSS

Hotel Email

eswans Gold 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Is there anyway to easily find an email contact for specific hotels?

I wouldn't to compliment a hotel directly after a recent stay.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada Residence Inn By Marriott Residence Inn Halifax Downtown
  • Re: Hotel Email
    erc Platinum

I don't believe there is an actual listing of e-mail addresses. pluto77 taught me (and it has been very effective)

For email address contacts at hotel properties, Contact Marriott Rewards Customer Support at:

United States/Canada

1 801 468 4000 (8:15am - 9:00pm, Monday - Friday, US Eastern time)

They are pretty good for all of the specifics, including GM's, Concierge's etc.

Good luck

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

eswans Gold 1 Reviews

Thanks for your suggestion.

erc Platinum

Reading through some of the threads over to the side in the More Like This  column (in orange and blue off to the right) here's additional info for contacting a specific individual if you know their name (again from pluto);

With over 3600+ properties worldwide, I think maintaining email contacts on hotel webpages could get a bit daunting, with personnel changes (the emails seem to be assigned to individuals ie. john.doe@renaissancehotels.com, not a group mailbox), where as phone numbers change far less often, if ever.  That's just my speculation.  There may be other reasons.

Hope that helps.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...