2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 5, 2013 9:33 AM by erc RSS

11/4/13 website improvements

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I really like the new landing page. Thanks folks

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: 11/4/13 website improvements
    erc Platinum

Nice improvement Andy, excellent follow through, and now that I found the Activity box up at the top (I guess you have to be signed in for it to appear), it greatly reduces my learning curve. Perhaps it's the effect of the bright new shiny object, but even the search function seems more effective. Good job.

ps - as I'm wandering around the site, I noticed at the bottom of the Home Page, underneath Recent Hotel Reviews is Recent Photo Albums. In the current Recent Photo Albums are jeff.cartwright's car and hotel photo album (with its iconic Citgo sign) two Anadyr albums; 1) a lovely collection of photos of gelatinous zooplankton and 2) an album with no photos.  I have several of those at home, if you'd like for me to share (new forum, same wiseguy). Keep on keepin' on Insiders.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: 11/4/13 website improvements
      iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

I sure was surprised to find the new format this morning, still learning (there's a tough task for me) and will for quite some time.  I did finally come across the "browse" button in the upper right corner just in case I still wanted to see all the hotel review mixed in with pertinent topics.  To steal a phrase from erc "new forum, same wiseguy", but I have to add an "s" so it's wiseguys!!

Nice work Insider gang.  Wonder who'll start the bet for how long until we start complaining about some other issues with the forum?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...