7 Replies Latest reply: Nov 7, 2013 9:24 AM by NathalieF Branched from an earlier discussion. RSS

Availability in Costa Rica nearly a year out

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Very nice looking spot in a country I've yet to visit however: as with quite a few hotels and resorts on Marriott.com here is what I find 11 months away:

Flexible Date / Lowest Rate Search - Select your check-in date

Total room cost is the sum of the lowest nightly costs per room for the number of nights requested.Other rates may be offered as you proceed with your reservation. Room rates do not include taxes and fees in most markets.
  • Check-in Date
  • Lowest Price
  • Rates not available
31Not Available for Check-in1Not Available for Check-in2Not Available for Check-in3Not Available for Check-in4Not Available for Check-in5Not Available for Check-in6Not Available for Check-in
7Not Available for Check-in8Not Available for Check-in9Not Available for Check-in10Not Available for Check-in11Not Available for Check-in12Not Available for Check-in13Not Available for Check-in
14Not Available for Check-in15Not Available for Check-in16Not Available for Check-in17Not Available for Check-in18Not Available for Check-in19Not Available for Check-in20Not Available for Check-in
21Not Available for Check-in22Not Available for Check-in23Not Available for Check-in24Not Available for Check-in25Not Available for Check-in26Not Available for Check-in27Not Available for Check-in
28Not Available for Check-in29Not Available for Check-in30Not Available for Check-in1Not Available for Check-in2Not Available for Check-in3Not Available for Check-in4Not Available for Check-in

Still looking for why this happens and seems to be getting worse and worse NathalieF, merb or The specified item was not found.?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Availability in Costa Rica nearly a year out
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

I'm seeing room rates and redemption availability through August 2014

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

So am I, but not for September which is what I was curious about!  This isn't the only place where you cannot find any rooms available which takes me back to the question we've asked regarding blocked rooms and not for reward, but paid stays as well.

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

So am I, but not for September which is what I was curious about!  This isn't the only place where you cannot find any rooms available which takes me back to the question we've asked regarding blocked rooms and not for reward, but paid stays as well.

Right, paid rates and redemption availability should generally be available about 11 months out as you mentioned. I'll check on this case, but my suspicion is that those rates are still being loaded as a new addition to Autograph Hotels.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...