1 Reply Latest reply: Nov 4, 2013 7:17 AM by laurac RSS

Xaulanda L. at the Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Midtown Manhattan/Penn Station

pigfaceboy Gold 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

After a long day of traveling we arrived at Penn Station to find it filled with Ewoks and Storm Troopers! Apparently we scheduled our weekend getaway to New York the during ComicCon.  The Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Midtown Manhattan/Penn Station is just a block away and everyone and everything there was perfect.  I especially wanted to thank Xaulanda L. who delightfully greeted me by name.  She knew who I was because the hotel was booked solid and I was the very last one to check in.  Despite the craziness that is New York and the additional craziness of having people dressed as Superman and Captain Kirk walking through the lobby, Xaulanda was cheerful and friendly and just the kind face that keeps me coming back to Marriott hotels.  To the manager:  She is great, hang on to her because any other hotel in New York would be lucky to have her on their staff.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Xaulanda L. at the Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Midtown Manhattan/Penn Station
    laurac Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated

Greetings, pigfaceboy, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Best,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...