2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 4, 2013 7:13 AM by laurac RSS

Josh Kraus Truly The Face Of This Award

welderjed Member
Currently Being Moderated

Is there a better nominee for this Award in The Marriott family? I think NOT! And I can speak for all of our group that stays at The Springhill Suites that Josh is THE MAN!!! On a recent stay for a Steelers home game versus the Ravens Josh and his staff once again came through with flying colors.Over the past eighteen years our group,of nearly 40, gathers once a year in Pittsburgh for a Steelers game.Six years ago we decided it would be great to stay in Pittsburgh for the weekend instead of driving back and forth to Uniontown Pa. where the majority of us grew up.We come from all over now New York,Virginia,Texas,Nevada,Maryland.parts of Pennsylvania and Uniontown. We choose The Springhill for it's location and very quickly we found that not only was it a great location but the Management and staff were A+.It was an easy decision to make this hotel our point of destination for all of our upcoming games.With over half of our group staying and reservations having to sometimes being swapped around due to schedule changes for some of our group Josh and staff handle it with ease and always with a smile.This past year our group encountered a problem,we were short some coolers for our food.Josh offered to bring in some of his own personal coolers from home.Luckily our coolers arrived in time.On another occasion ten of us just missed the shuttle for The Strip District and Josh said follow me.He got into the extra shuttle van and drove us himself.These are just a few highlights of the care and passion we see every year we have stayed at The Springhill Suites.From the front desk to all of the housekeeping staff the attitude is all the same and it is very clear the attitude stems from Josh.I ask you once again Is there a better nominee for this Award? I THINK NOT!!!!!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Josh Kraus Truly The Face Of This Award
    bpelican Platinum 57 Reviews

Very impressive and Steelers won.  Have a bro in law in Uniontown. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Josh Kraus Truly The Face Of This Award
    laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, welderjed, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Best,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...