2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 1, 2013 4:32 PM by madmax RSS

LAX shuts down due to Morning Shooting Incident.

vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 21 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Terminals 1-5 are being reported as being shut down due to a morning shooting Incident at LAX.

Live coverage now on:  www.ktla.com

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: LAX shuts down due to Morning Shooting Incident.
    cruisetraveler Platinum 3 Reviews

Prayers will be said! Sorry to hear about this. Thank You for the link!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: LAX shuts down due to Morning Shooting Incident.
    madmax Gold 7 Reviews

That is very disturbing to know a person could disrupt so many lives in that way. Praying for the victims as well as the shooter who undoubtedly has mental issues of some sort. Disgruntled TSA agent possibly?? Some witnesses reporting he was dressed similar to TSA agent but that could have been just so he would not be noticed before starting to shoot. Quite a disruption at the airport, I can see that. I flew  through LAX Sunday but was in International terminal (Tom Bradley Terminal) which is not connected to the other terminals. It looks as if they are allowing some flights to land at that terminal at this time so possibly some are going out as well. Last I saw there were still two SW planes on the tarmac loaded with people who may have been there as much as 2-4 hours. All reporting is still sketchy and not reliable at this time.

Thanks for posting.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...