3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 31, 2013 8:11 PM by nuhusker RSS

Tag, You're It!

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Here's another one from my basement store house, and all names have been changed to protect the

guilty.  The last two digits show that this one was from 1981 about my fifth year with long gone and

fondly remembered Pan American World Airways.  I always look at the now Met Life building in

Manhattan and recall that it was the Pan Am tower, the one with the helo pad on top.

I also recall being brought by chopper from JFK into downtown NYC, a complimentary

service for those flying First Class.

Pan Am and PSA-001.jpg

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Tag, You're It!
    ssindc Platinum 42 Reviews

That's very cool....  And, well, if you're opening up the way-back machine, and you want to keep it in Marriott context, here's one from the archives: http://www.rewards-insiders.marriott.com/polls/1019

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

P1010948.JPG

From the good ole' days!  When an airline really took care of their loyal OnePass Elite members.  The year I went from Silver and zipping right through Gold on to Platinum they gave offered me a free year of the President's Club so I didn't even have to renew it that year!

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

I, too, recall a chopper ride from tan son nhut to bien hoa.  the first class seat was already taken by the 50 cal gunner.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...