11 Replies Latest reply: Nov 2, 2013 9:11 PM by zukracer RSS

Trick or treat - Share your favorite Halloween pranks

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate
Currently Being Moderated

It's All Hallows' Eve and we want to hear about your favorite or most memorable Halloween pranks.

This flying Grim Reaper prank has to be one of my all-time favorites, but what about you?

Be safe and Happy Halloween!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Trick or treat - Share your favorite Halloween pranks
    razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews

I'm a real scaredy-cat, so I don't like scary pranks, or scary movies, or scary books,....I think you get the idea.  The only time I remember being scared at Halloween as an adult was about 10-12 years ago.  A neighbor and I were walking for exercise on Halloween night when another neighbor started chasing us with a running chain-saw.  I didn't think it was real, but our walk turned into a run!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

madmax Gold 7 Reviews

It's funny how the mind can play tricks on you sometimes... One Halloween night my husband and brother-in-law were out coon hunting (yes, raccoon hunting...I'm sure no one knows why in the world anyone would possibly do this). My brother-in-law is a prankster at heart and was jovially talking about Big Foot while they walked through the woods catching up with the dog's howling as they had a coon treed. He was saying how he wouldn't be a bit surprised since it was Halloween night to come up on Big Foot. What was so funny was his attitude backfired on him when all of a sudden there were heavy footsteps running behind them...alot of them. He took off running like a bat out of you know where. My husband looked around to see three horses running and playing. I never laughed as hard as when my husband told me that story!

Maybe it wasn't actually a prank so it may not fall into this category, but it just came back to me while reading communitymanager's post. I still laugh about it to this day and we haven't let my brother-in-law live it down either

vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 21 Reviews

I like the flying Grim Reaper as well.  One of my favorite pranks that was posted to youtube last month was the Coffee Shop Scare that was used to promote the movie Carrie.

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Wow, I hadn't seen that but it's a great prank from behind the computer. I'd be freaked out too if I saw that.

bpelican Platinum 57 Reviews

Great clip.  It scared me just watching it. The most exciting thing we used to on HW is dumping outhouses until we dumped one with my Uncle inside it .

zukracer Alumni Steward Platinum 4 Reviews

This one was a serious consideration....then the wife got wind of it

halloween1.png

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...