3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 1, 2013 2:20 PM by cruisetraveler RSS

Bag Tag Contest

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Here's one from PSA, a great airline that has disappeared into the very unworthy US Air family

psa-001.jpg

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Bag Tag Contest
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

That's sure a good one anadyr.  I know we've gotta have some old you know who tag left on something, have to search later today and see what I can scrounge up!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

As promised and since I found another "Tag, You're It" thread I'm going to put this there as well!

Back in the good ole' days.

P1010948.JPG

cruisetraveler Platinum 3 Reviews

This was from Eastern Airlines in 1979

eastern.jpg

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...