3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 1, 2013 1:22 AM by kharada46 RSS

Cards from the past

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Clean out Wednesday so here are some cards that I found buried:  Sometimes it does not pay to become a lifer, for example with Pan Am!!

Top.bmp.jpg

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Cards from the past
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

And I see you found them.  A Lifer, pretty cool just too bad they're not around to enjoy.

I got these two little items I believe just before Pan Am pulled out of IAH from the ticket counter, if I remember correctly.

P1010947.JPG

These beauties are from the Piedmont Store at Smith-Reynolds Airport in Winston Salem, N.C., just before they were swallowed up by U.S. Air.  Yet another sad day in aviation!

P1010946.JPG

Also have a nice compliment of Continental memorabilia from a source that cannot be revealed so no pictures yet.

Wonder if kharada46 has any stuff from Aloha Airlines?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

kharada46 Alumni Steward Gold 10 Reviews

Great memorabilia IAHFLYR

As a matter of fact, I have a pair of pilot wings from AQ.  I took a picture of them a while back, but I gotta find it.  I'll post it as soon as I can find it! 

ssindc Platinum 42 Reviews

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...