0 Replies Latest reply: Apr 23, 2012 1:56 PM by dj_jaz RSS

Live it through a Child's Eye

dj_jaz Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

In September my wife and daughter treated me to a weekend in NYC for my birthday.  Although I had practically grew up in the city, working as a DJ in the clubs through college and then sharing the experience with my wife from clubs to broadway-I never truly appreciated the city until I saw it through my 3 year old daughter's eyes.  We stayed at the Marriott Marquis in Times Sqaure with a room overlooking the lights and magic of the city.   Every night before going to bed by daughter, nose pressed against the window would stare down at the M&M Store and say good night to each of her favorite colors as the appeared on the outdoor screen.

Every morning we would venture down to the conceirge lounge were she was greated with a smile and hug from the staff who was more than gracious to get her breakfast and pour her a cup of coffee. ( yes my daughter loves coffee and coffee ice cream)

I have had the opportunity to visit the islands, Hawaii and Florida Marriott style, nothing can compare to the magic and breathtaking spectacular of the New York City lights.

My only disappointment with the hotel is I miss the revolving lounge on the 8th floor-can you crank it up again. Thanks.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...