3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 31, 2013 10:26 PM by bpelican RSS

What about Lunch?

bpelican Platinum 57 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

SInce these properties are already set up to serve and charge for BF, has there been any conversation  about  serving  lunch?  Could try a pilot in several CYs to see if it is worthwhile.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: What about Lunch?

I think the CYs are a bit in Limbo.  They are compared to FI&Ss where they lose to FI's free BF.  They really can't compete with RIs or full service Marriotts - free BFs again, maybe dinners and maybe better rooms.  They need to have an identity of there own such as a higher class/quality hotel in locations where there are no full service Marriotts close by.  Just my opinion, Limbo is not a good place to be and we love the Marriott line.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

I for one have never eaten lunch at the hotel I was staying, not even if we were having meetings in their meeting rooms.  Not trying to shoot down your idea as there may be many others who have different dining thoughts for lunch, a pilot program may work quite well if offered at CY.

I will turn the question you asked around to your own travels and ask; how often do you have lunch at your hotel?

Once in a while I do, but not often.  I get your point.  Just trying to come up with ideas for making the CYs more unique, give them some identity.  I will not stay at a CY unless it is the only Marriott alternative.  I prefer full service Marriotts, FIs, RIs in that order. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...