3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 29, 2013 1:52 AM by anadyr RSS

WiFi Speeds at Airports, the Sequel

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Wi-Fi Status 10282013 124208 PM.bmp.jpg

Denver Airport's free WiFi is almost as good as that of SJC's

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Denver, Colorado, USA
  • Re: WiFi Speeds at Airports, the Sequel
    lakersfan Platinum 20 Reviews

Hummm.  I typically run the Speakeasy speed test at each hotel room that I stay in, but have never done it for airports.  I may try that.  If you have not used the Speakeasy speed test, you may want to give it a try.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Will do

The actual speed measured by several speed tests was criminally slow, being shared with hundreds of others -- about 3 mbps or less.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...