2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 1, 2013 7:28 AM by laurac RSS

Great Job Newark Airport Marriott!

aeromiles Gold
Currently Being Moderated

I stay at the Newark Airport Marriott on a fairly regular basis, and am always pleased with everything about my stay. After two separate stays in the last week, I encountered two employees that truly deserve special recognition.

Tyler greeted me as soon as I arrived at the property, helped me with my luggage,  and made sure I had fresh ice and cold water in my room since I had arrived after the Executive Lounge had closed. He also recognized me immediately when I arrived again 3 days later, and was just as eager to assist, and make certain that my stay was comfortable.

Also, Pamela, the front desk manager, was always quick to recognize me and greet me by name each time I passed through the lobby. She made both my arrival and departure as smooth and easy as it could have possibly been, while attending to each and every other customer with just as much enthusiasm.

It is Marriott's front line employees like these that make me always look forward to my next arrival at a Marriott property. Please make sure that these associates of yours are recognized, and commended for a job well done.

Thank you,

Miles M M.

(Marriott Rewards ...)

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Great Job Newark Airport Marriott!
    laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, aeromiles, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate these Marriott associates for this important award. We’ll enter the nominations for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Best,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Great Job Newark Airport Marriott!
    laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, aeromiles, Thank you again for helping to acknowledge these associates and their outstanding service! As a result of your nomination, these associates have been selected to receive the Marriott Spirit to Serve award. Associates are honored to hear that they exemplify the values instilled by JW Marriott, and it means more knowing the recognition came from you, our valued guest.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...