5 Replies Latest reply: Oct 28, 2013 12:35 AM by vaboywnder RSS

Nothing is guarateed these days, even free bags on Southwest Airlines.

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

This article lays out the CEO's reasoning. I'll bet that Jet Blue, the holdout will also fold.  Thus, no guarantees anywhere last forever

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Nothing is guarateed these days, even free bags on Southwest Airlines.
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Here is the new seat configuration for some planes.  Be aware they might get even smaller!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

Southwest isn't my favorite airline to fly, but I sometimes do fly with them because of the free bags (golf clubs) and the no cancellation/change fee, which is a deal for me.

curiousone Platinum

Since I transferred 120,000 Marriott reward points to SWA and then got a free companion pass for my wife, and we fly out of Phoenix, SWA is our first choice because we fly for just the ticket tax. I have long believed that SWA will someday charge for bags and that is why we have learned to fly with just one carry-on, for up to 7 days.

vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 21 Reviews

I'm hoping Southwest and Jetblue will keep their free bag policies.  I'm not a huge fan of Southwest but will use them if they can offer me a direct flight for the right price.  I do however love Jetblue and wished their route map was a little larger.  I find myself using Delta mostly and get free bags with them since I have a Delta Amex.  Because of the latest Marriott partnership with United I'm now also able to get free bags with them as well.  It's nice to have free bag options when picking flights.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...