1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 7, 2008 5:24 PM by spurfan RSS

Marriot Riverwalk San Antonio

pcmkrfn Silver
Currently Being Moderated

While in San Antonio for business, I was unlucky enough to come down with the flu, including a fever of 103...  When I called to order room service to order soup, the only soup available was tomato; I was not really up for a creamy soup because my stomach was so upset, but I ordered it anyway.  The woman who took my order could tell that I did not feel well and suggested that the cream based soup was not best for me and that she would have the chef make me chicken soup!  In less than a half hour, I had the best chicken soup ever and 4 bottles of Garorade and water.  On top of that, it was on the house! 

I will stay there any time I am in San Antonio, for business or pleasure!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriot Riverwalk San Antonio
    spurfan Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated
    The Marriott Riverwalk is one of my all time favorite Marriott's.  And, they take good care of Platinums.  Got upgraded to the Presidential suite on one visit and a great suite when we celebrated our anniversary there.  Great hotel, great city!  Go Spurs!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...