4 Replies Latest reply: Oct 27, 2013 11:39 AM by bpelican RSS

Successor trustee points

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Successor trustee points
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

anadyr,

Thanks for this information!

Always wanted to know the answer to this question. 

Thank-you!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

curiousone Platinum

Recently I was browsing the Marriott Rewards web site and discovered that we can donate points to charities. This happened about the same time I was updating the information for our successor trustees and I wondered if our estate could donate any left over points to a charity. I called the Platinum line and was told that any points left on our death could be donated to one of the many charities recognized by Marriott Rewards. Since we have no children, any points remaining on our deaths will be going to Fisher house.

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Wonderful post and thanks for that news.

bpelican Platinum 57 Reviews

THANK YOU FOR YOUR POST

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...