2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 5, 2013 5:02 PM by vivsnee RSS

The New Boston Marriott Renaissance Waterfront

planitmyself Silver
Currently Being Moderated

We recently stayed at the new Boston Marriott Renaissance Waterfront Hotel.  We found it bright, modern, and very refreshing.  It was such a pleasure to go to a brand new hotel with every thing clean and new and the staff so willing to help.  The hotel was not completely finished, including the pool, but the staff went out of their way to accommodate, and we were able to swim at another hotel's pool across the way.  This is an up and coming neighborhood that may seem out of the way, but it is quiet on that side of Boston (actually is South Boston).  Some bathrooms had a contemporary shower with frameless glass door (no tub) and some sinks were vessel sinks (cool!!).  The water pressure was excellent, as was the shower head with multiple settings.  My sister's room had a fainting coach and ours had a loose pillow couch, both were in strong blue and orange fashionable fabrics.  My only concern is that the walls seemed a bit thin if you had noisy neighbors as we did.  However, a call to the front desk and everything was resolved.   I would by happy to stay there again.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: The New Boston Marriott Renaissance Waterfront
    bigstik Silver

We stayed there recently and had a wonderful experience as well.  The walls in the room were not too thin, as we did not hear anything coming from the neighbors on either side of us.  The rest of the room was very modern - we had one of the glass door showers - and comfortable.  With the hotel being in walking distance to Faniuel Hall marketplace, it is definitely located in the right place.  It's close enough to everything you would need, but being on the waterfront, it gives you the feeling of being a little bit away from downtown.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: The New Boston Marriott Renaissance Waterfront
    vivsnee Gold 2 Reviews

We booked rooms at the Boston Marriott Renainssance for guests who attended our daughter's wedding in June 2010 and had a great experience as well as a breakfast for the guests the next morning. My only complaint was that the restaurant was not layed out for a large group to sit together.  Other than that the food was good as well as the service. The location is great for anyone coming to Boston to all the great restaurants and museums and historical places to visit.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...