2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 23, 2013 3:44 PM by ssindc RSS

Bonus Points

mastrosl Silver
Currently Being Moderated

HI,

What are bonus points are they the same thing as the reward points

Mastrosl

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Bonus Points
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Hi mastrosl,

Bonus points can be given for any number of reasons such as a gesture of good will from the hotel due to an issue you may have experienced at the hotel, they could be also for a promotion at a particular property.  The points are added to your rewards account and will be shown as "bonus points".

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Bonus Points
    ssindc Platinum 42 Reviews

My monthly "earnings" from my Marriott VISA card (which are substantial) appear as BONUS POINTS (as distinguished from HOTEL STAY points) in my account summary.  See, generally, MR Premier VISA - Ka-CHING!!!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...